3,2,1 ... OFF WE GO!

March 09, 2017





FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS! 

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome on board. This is Teacher Romi speaking and we are just a few minutes away from landing into the blogosphere for the first time.
If you are just reading these lines, that means I've just published my first post on my new adventure. MY TEACHING JOURNEY. 
HURRAY! 


You will wonder – those who know me, of course-  … What the hell is going on here?
Some will say: -'BAH! ‘She’s gone wild and has lost her marbles.'
Others will comment: -‘spring is in the Air.'
Some will murmur secretly: ‘She rocks! She’s so creative! 

LET'S LEAVE THE COMPLIMENTS ASIDE! 

If truth be known, I also wonder ‘What am I doing here?’ Although I'm not going to deny that there was a combination of a bit of all and every ingredient mentioned before, the answer comes out in an easy and quick way.
There’s a moment in your life where you must stop, breathe and ask yourself, ‘Where am I and where  I want to be? What is next stop?’- Do not tell me that it has never happened to you-  You've just blown ‘thirty-some’ candles, well, to be honest, just two candles, they were numbers, hehe- you look back and you open a keepsake chest. Just right there, every emotion from the past starts to burst up: you start remembering your experiences, your first steps in the teacher field and you have an itch for sharing them.

Thus, here I am, Teacher Romi, as if I were Mary Poppins, opening my keepsake chest box to the technological world in order to share ideas, tips, and the most important thing of all, my experiences in the fascinating and magical journey of teaching. Will you join me in that adventure?


C'MON! HOP ON MY TEACHING BUS AND LET'S LEARN AND GROW TOGETHER.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Press

Followers